Item is an L.E.D. warning light with high intensity strobing diodes.
Strobe —a simple way to understand strobes is to think of them as very bright, flashing lights.Obviously, there is much more to strobes than this...electronic components, specialized bulbs and/or tubes, etc. The light output from strobes is measured in joules, candela or watt seconds.
• Quad Flash —this unit flashes one strobe light head 4 times (quad) and then flashes the other strobe light head 4 times.
• Master and Slave Units —the master unit has a built-in control circuit, will operate independently by itself and can operate a slave unit. The slave unit has no built-in control circuit and requires the master unit to operate.
• Joule —a strobe rating of the amount of power delivered per flash. Joule is the energy produced by the circuit for a single flash or single group of flashes.
• Watt-Second —the amount of energy delivered per second.
• Candela —the amount of light seen through a clear lens during one second.
Subscribe to our newsletter
A short sentence describing what someone will receive by subscribing
100% free, Unsubscribe any time!
Contacts us at 1-877-476-5444 or email firstname.lastname@example.org