Indicate Peterson's premium L.E.D. lighting products that are eligible for our Piranha Premium Warranty.(Warranty terms vary by market and application)
LED Limited Lifetime Consumer Warranty 5-Year Limited Commercial Warranty
NOT AN OFFICIAL DECLARATION OF WARRANTYPlease Contact Peterson Manufacturing Company for Official Warranty Information. The information Provided By FoxTail Lights Is Designed To Provide A General Overview Of Warranties Provided. LED Lights manufactured by Peterson Manufacturing Company ("the manufacturer") are warranted to the original purchaser against defects in material and/or workmanship for the life of the product. This Limited Lifetime Warranty is not transferable and applies only to the original installer of the product as long as original consumer owns the vehicle (lifetime). This warranty is subject to Conditions and Exclusions as noted below.
ConditionsWarranty claims require examination of the unserviceable part(s)by the manufacturer or an expressly designated agent. Refund, acceptance, return, or exchange of unserviceable parts by other parties, including the manufacturers dealers and/or resellers, does not constitute a determination on behalf of the manufacturer that such part is deemed warrant-able. This warranty allows only for the repair or replacement of the defective part, or refund of the purchase price, at the sole discretion of the manufacturer. The Manufacturer makes no warranties regarding the fitness of its products for any particular purpose. The manufacturer is not liable for other incidental or consequential damages. In no circumstances shall this warranty be extended to third parties except those performing as, or on behalf of, the manufacturer's authorized distributors. Any Implied Warranties are limited to the specified warranty period.
ExclusionsThis warranty shall be null and void if ANY one of these exclusions apply:
- Failure to install, operate, and maintain the product in accordance with the manufacturer's recommendations and standard industry practices.
- The product is damaged due to accident, abuse, misuse, improper installation, unauthorized modification, or exposure to incompatible cleaners or solvents.
- Product failure is caused by the defect or malfunction of equipment or component(s) from a source other than the manufacturer.
- Product failure is caused by severe applications including (but not limited to) Buses, off-road, and construction vehicles.
- Product failure is caused bu corrosive chemicals including acid washes and highway snow and ice chemicals.
- Product failure is caused by connector failure and/or water penetration due to (but not limited to) cracked housings, cracked lenses, wire wicking, or corrosion.
- Product failure is caused by commercial use. in such case, warranty coverage defaults to a Piranha 5-YEAR Commercial Limited Warranty. Commercial use is defined as use of the product in vehicle applications for any kind of a business including (but not limited to) construction, refuse, delivery, sales and marketing, shuttle, off-road, chemical, trucking, landscaping, media events, food and beverage, medical, law enforcement, security, and manufacturing.