FALL 2020: Peterson Manufacturing is phasing out this line— new generation strobe lights: 866SA-1
IMPORTANT NOTE: Sync function is incompatible between old and new generation strobe lights. SYNCHRONIZED LIGHTS MUST BE UPGRADED AS A COMPLETE SET!
THIS ITEM IS NO LONGER AVAILABLE FOR PURCHASE
- Available Individually with No-Order Minimum.
- A Master carton of this product includes 50 Pcs.
- Lights function as both triple-flash, alternating strobes and rear turn signals.
- Hard-wired LED design for long life and low amp draw.
- Strobing function meets SAE J845 specification.
- Turn signal function meets DOT rear turn specification.
- Activating turn signal automatically overrides strobe function.
- Two power wires allow strobes to be activated two ways, i.e. with cab switch and automatically when shifted into reverse.
- 4343-series multifunction lights are not interchangeable with our earlier 39-diode 4258-series lights.
- “X” suffix denotes stripped wires for strobe function plus standard plug connector for turn signal.
- Item contains little or no individual packaging
- Part of the Peterson 4343 series.