Skip to content
- Ideal for all types of trucks and rubber-tire equipment in light to medium duty service.
- Single sound level at 97 decibels. Glass filled nylon housing provides rugged durability and all internal components are encapsulated in epoxy for protection from vibration and moisture.
- Grounding strap allows unit to be grounded through mounting screw.
- Extreme temperature operating range (-40 degrees to +185 degrees F).
- Operates in 12- to 24-volt systems and draws less than .5 amp.
- Meets SAE J994 type C requirements.
- Item is packaged in some form of Retail-friendly transparent packaging usualy designed to hang on displays.
- Part of the Peterson 780 series.