Skip to content
- Designed for medium-duty applications in higher noise areas.
- Compact unit produces 102 decibels.
- Glass filled nylon housing provides rugged durability and all internal components are encapsulated in epoxy for protection from vibration and moisture.
- Grounding strap allows unit to be grounded through mounting screw.
- Extreme temperature operating range (-40o F to +185o F).
- Operates in 12- to 24-volt systems and draws less than .5 amp. Meets SAE J994.
- Item is packaged in some form of Retail-friendly transparent packaging usualy designed to hang on displays.
- Part of the Peterson 781 series.