2020 was unprecedented and 2021 is looking to be another trying year. Record-breaking e-commerce orders, COVID-19 closures and weather events have been causing delays in order processing and delivery times.
Please note that due to heavy congestion and delays within carrier networks there may be several days (3-6+) between tracking scans and standard shipping deliveries may be delayed. Your order may also reflect as Processing, longer than usual, until it arrives at a local carrier facility.
Rest assured your package is still moving within the carrier network.
We cannot ship to P.O. Boxes
Please provide a physical street address for shipping
- We use FedEx, USPS & UPS.
- Shipping rates are automatically calculated by the service provider on all orders.
- We do not work with or bill third party shipping accounts.
- We do not offer overnight shipping, next day shipping or any expedited shipping.
Paying by Check
- We do not accept checks.
- To pay by check, use PayPal and use their “pay-by-check” services.
- At this time Fox TailLights does not have electronic access to our Manufacturers inventory. If you place an order for an item that is out of stock we will contact you regarding other options and release dates. Most orders are in transit 7-10 business days after the order is placed.
- We generally place orders on a daily basis (M-F) with Peterson Manufacturing Company and other vendors (11:00 AM Central deadline).
Time In Transit
Delivery estimates shown below DO NOT INCLUDE Processing time or Weekends/Holidays.
- Orders placed After 11:00 Central time are considered the next days order.
- The maps below show estimated time in transit for UPS and FedEx. These times do not include time needed to process your order.
- Please add 5 business days processing time to the numbers below to accurately estimate your time of delivery.
- If a holiday falls within the week you have placed an order, please allow extra time to process your order.
Intended Use of Products
- Our products are for vehicular applications only! Any use of our products outside of vehicular applications renders the parts defective and will not be refunded.
- Our D.O.T. products are designed for use in the United States.
- It is your responsibility to use them in compliance with all local laws.
- Some of our Emergency / Warning lights may have restricted uses under Local and Federal laws.
- ECE Products are for EXPORT ONLY and are not for use in the United States!
- Other restrictions may apply.
Damaged Goods or Lost Shipments
- ANY shipments or packages which appear to be damaged should be refused at the time of delivery.
- Contact Fox TailLights so we can start a claim A.S.A.P. @ 1-877-476-5444 or firstname.lastname@example.org
Shipments With Incorrect Items
- If we make a mistake and ship an item other than ordered, Please contact Customer Service within 10 Business days of package delivery.
- At our discretion we will decide weather to issue a call tag for the items return or ship a replacement item.
- It is your responsibility to ensure proper items are received prior to installation or modification of product.
- If items were installed, modified or we were not notified within 10 Business days, we can not file an order error claim!
- At the discretion of Fox TailLights we may require that the original item be returned prior to the shipment of the next item.
Conditions Of Sale
- Returns ARE accepted within 30 days of order placement and must include RMA information (Available from Customer Service).
- Credit will ONLY be given for New Undamaged Unopened Re-sellable items.
- A 20% restocking fee applies.
- Shipping charges are non-refundable.
- If Fox TailLights Paid Shipping for ANY reason then the costs incurred to ship the order will be deducted from the return value.
- It is the responsibility of the customer to ensure that the items do not get damaged during return shipping, to ensure that the items can be returned. (Package returned items carefully to prevent damage!).
- It is the responsibility of the customer to provide the return tracking information.
- If for any reason we cannot accept the return you (The Customer) will be responsible for shipping charges back (To Company). Fox TailLights will hold unaccepted returns for 30 Days From Return Authorization Date After that items will be considered abandoned and disposed of.
- Any Defective item MUST be returned within 30 days of the invoice date and include RMA information (Available from Customer Service) on outside of box to receive a credit to your card.
- After 30 days the manufacturers’ warranty applies.
- All returns must include your name, shipping address, a copy of your invoice and Return Merchandise Authorization number
- All returns will be refused if the proper RMA number is not easily legible on outside of box upon receipt
- Do not sent return shipments as “return to sender”. Customer service will inform you of the address for returns when an RMA is generated.
- If any item is received without providing the information needed Fox TailLights CANNOT insure a credit will be given